1. Miss Moi Handmade Earrings & Necklace Set On Mother Of Pearl Shell $45
2. Tea Bottle - $32 - perfect to drink tea on the go. Sleek double walled glass keeps your tea hot for up to an hour and doesn't burn your hands. It also has an Eco- friendly bamboo lid and stainless steel strainer. Great for your body and the environment. Also try an ice tea in summer or add some berries to your water. Holds 300ml
3. Spoil your friends and family with one of Mandi's Kitchen boiled in the cloth dessert logs - with a shelf life of over 12 months they can be enjoyed throughout 2015 and just need to be stored in the cupboard until opened. $44
4. As dreamt in greyscale Midnight Gelato wooden colour block necklace in midnight navy, beige-pink and white wooden beads. Accented with eye-catching wooden spikes in the centre and small copper beads! Range of colours available. $30
5. Superhero Costume from Fickle Fickle - $45 - Includes quality handmade satin cape and felt mask. Be your own superhero!!!
6. Playground Your Memory Box' by Playground Road Collections, makes a unique keepsake. And beautiful 18th birthday present for when your baby is all grown up.
Each box includes 24 assorted milestone cards, envelopes, notepaper and other record keepers to capture important moments in your little person's life. Fill your box with special memories, then use the included label to personalise the lid. Designed to create your own time capsule to pop away until your little one's 18th birthday. Proudly designed and printed in Melbourne, using recycled paper stocks. Piccadilly Market Special $35 (RRP $40)
7.Visual and tactile, two ingredients for the perfect teething and breastfeeding necklace. Add to that, striking colours, soft texture and a bundle of style... introducing the Infinity collection from Gumigem! RRP $30
8. Makassi Bags from Mamoochi. 2 styles available. ‘Afro (pink) and ‘Sunbed’ (blue) $38. Fully lined with inner zip pocket. A great casual ‘weekend’ bag.
9. Custom name cushion from NOD $39.95