Christmas is coming and Piccadilly market has some amazing gifts on offer. Here is a small selection of $15 and under. Perfect for teacher gifts.
1. Lip Balm by Bellalu. $10 each
Lip Balms available in 10 homemade mouth-watering flavours
2. Organic Cotton Bowknot Headrap by Le Petit Bouton. $14.95
3. A range of meringue options by Little Miss Meringue - $4 - $12
We have our 'Oh so Pretty' cellophane bags of 3 meringue kisses for $4 and bags of 5 for $6; and for those who would like to try a selection of our flavours we have our popular tin tie bags of 10 meringue kisses for $12.
4. Bandana Bib by Pikanini. $14.95
Bandana Bibs are reversible dribble bibs suitable for babies from 2 months to 2 years
5. Artisan Preserves by Crisp. $10
Crisp Produce and Preserves uses mostly home grown fruit and vegetables to create incredibly delicious sweet and savoury preserves in small batches, in a wide range of traditional and innovative varieties. At just $10 each, and presented in a pretty, tissue lined bag, a jar or two makes for a lovely gift at Christmas.
6. Where From Now – Christmas Rope Ball Decorations $12 each. 3 for $30
7. Children’s Apron by Love You This Much. $11.95
8. Touch and Feel Felt Board by Little Big Wren - $12
9. Necklace by Run Wild Horses. $15
You can download our super cute Christmas gift list here