Here are some great ideas for under $25.00
From L to R
1. From Lab KAJO, label your herbs with these hand made and illustrated planter sticks so you will never forget which herb is which! They are suitable for both pots and garden beds. Our current range includes: Basil, Mint, Parsley, Thyme, Rosemary, Sage, Oregano and Dill. $8 each, 3 for $20, 5 for $30
2. Sitting Pretty Designs offer a luxurious, yet affordable range consisting of barley & lavender heat packs, soothing lavender eye pillows, shower caps and many more exquisite products which are proudly made in Melbourne using locally sourced products.
Soothing Lavender Eye Pillows $15
Heat Packs $20
Shower Caps $23
3. Little Glitter Lane have these black and white stripe hair bows are the perfect stocking fillers for any little girl. Handmade using a quality leatherette, these bows are available in two different sizes- large and small. And can come as hair clips or even as a headband.
The price is as follows
Large Bow Clip - $5 (pictured left)
Small Bow Clip Pair- $7 (pictured right)
4. Great Teacher Gift from Popcorn Blue
The Hokey Pokey - signed Board Book edition at $15. Published by Scholastic.
5. Travel Candle Tins from Light and Glo are $10 or $3 for $25.
Packaged in a calico bag and ornament.
6. From Cheerio a Tea Amo Tea Towel for tea lovers!
$24, designed, printed and handmade in Melbourne :)
7. Kunas Pure Food Small gingerbread house $12
8. Little wooden Tooth Fairy boxes from Cinderberry have been created to capture the imagination of little ones. Each box is lined and fitted with a slide top lid with magnetic closure. They are the perfect size to fit a few coins, a little surprise or a special message for your child to find in the morning. Tooth Fairy Boxes make the perfect unique gift!
9. Michy Ann has a selection of Christmas bibs..
All are $10. There are different sizes from newborn to toddler..cotton to flannelette with many designs.